GUNi welcomes higher education institutions, research centers in higher education, networks and other institutions
related to higher education whose activity is:
- Committed to GUNi mission and goals.
- Devoted to the strengthening of the role of higher education in society.
- Linked to innovation in higher education under a vision of public service, relevance and social responsibility.
- Involved in innovative projects underlining its commitment with human and social perspective of the concept of
Types of memberships
- Institutional members: full membership.
- Associated institutions: some entities that share ideas and areas of interest related to the mission
of GUNi, but do not
meet all the requirements for full membership, could establish ties of cooperation to the network throught
associated institution category.
Individual membership:people who play an important role in GUNi Network activity and that,
ultimately, end up forming a
true community of essential knowledge for the proper functioning of the network. Can be considered honorary
those who have developed an important role in the network during a specific period of time. For example, UNU
former representatives or former members of the executive committee or gest editors. The appointment of the
memberships must be on the recommendation of the GUNi Secretariat or founding members, upon presentation of
professional profile, including the description of their specific relationship with GUNi activitites.